Friday, April 22, 2011

A Smile in Bloom

Would you like to make a difference in your neighborhood?  Do you have overcrowded daffodils?  Let's combine the two.  When you divide your daffodils, plant every last one of them!
Daffodils are so cheery in the spring!  I smile every time I see one growing wild in a wooded spot or an uncared for garden.


I plant them on every line in my garden to share spring cheer.  As these begin to divide, I do not plan to keep them to myself or let them over run my vegetable garden space.  It's not enough to just share the color with my neighbors.  As they produce I plan to plant them in Oakland wherever I see fit!  And I will plant them for anyone who'd like one.  


If only all bulbs reproduced as quickly as daffodils and snow drops do.  


Hope you've been enjoying the early spring color!

No comments:

Post a Comment