Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Garlic Braids and something nifty

Short post!

I've determined what to do with all my extra spring garlic.  I'm making garlic braids.  It's awesome because people want them, and because I want to re-home all this garlic.

Also, I think this little contest has been a lovely introduction to the other spiritual ladies blogging out there.  There's somebody from every faith, and tons from my faith.  I've decided to follow a lot of the Pagan ladies, and I bet you can find someone interesting if you look at it too.  Today's the last day for voting, and I'm hoping they keep the whole list available, because there are several islamic, jewish, and gypsy faith bloggers in the ranks.  It would be sad to loose some of the diversity that is represented in the full list.

That's all.  Soon I'm hoping to make some no-bake pie crusts to throw in the freezer until the party, so those will be coming soon.  And I did semi-succeed with making cheese muffins, but it's so HOT for baking right now it might be a little while before I try again.  I have a first draft recipe that's pretty good, but I want it to be great!  I know it can be great, but I also don't want to leave the oven on that long when it's almost 100 degrees out.  Yeah, so there.

Have a great evening everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment